Wholesale Pies is owned and operated by Free Range Pies Limited
Fee Range Pies limited Unit 12, Bradford on Avon BA151TY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1.1 The following words and expressions shall have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
"the Company" means Free Range Pies Limited a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 11842027 whose registered office is at 68b South Wraxal, Bradford on Avon, BA15 2SA "Contract" means any agreement for the sale and purchase of goods which is entered into between the Company and the Customer; "the Customer" means the individual which has accepted these Terms; "E-mail Confirmation" means the confirmation from the Company to the Customer acknowledging the Customer's order and also comprising a description of the goods, the price paid for the goods, the delivery costs (where appropriate) and the estimated delivery time for the goods; "goods" mean those products ordered by the Customer to be supplied by the Company pursuant to these Terms; "Notice of Cancellation" means the notice from the Customer either in writing to Free Range Pies Limited, Unit 12 Woolley Grange Farm, Bradford on Avon, BA15 1TY, by e-mail to email@example.com or via telephone to 07578805992 to the Company informing the Company that the Customer wishes to cancel the Contract; "Terms" means these terms and conditions; "website" means www.wholesalepies.co.uk
1.2 IN THESE TERMS
1.2.1 words in the singular include the plural meaning and words in the plural include the singular meaning; use of any gender includes the other gender; 1.2.2 headings are for reference only and do not affect the meaning or interpretation of these Terms; 1.2.3 references to any act, regulation, code of practice or statutory order shall be interpreted so as to include any change, re-enactment or extension of the act, regulation, code of practice or statutory order; and 1.2.4 any reference to "persons" includes natural persons, firms, partnerships, companies, corporations, associations, organizations, governments, states, foundations and trusts (in each case whether or not having separate legal personality).
2. BASIS OF CONTRACT
2.1 These Terms shall apply to the sale by the Company of all goods purchased by the Customer via the website or telephone and these Terms shall govern each Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions introduced or submitted by the Customer. For the avoidance of doubt these Terms do not affect the Customer's statutory rights under all relevant consumer protection legislation.
2.2 Please see the wholesale pages for information on how to place an order. The "check-out" stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this point the Company shall send to the Customer an E-mail Confirmation.
2.3 Acceptance of the order and completion of the Contract shall take place on the date of dispatch of the goods to the Customer by the Company.
2.4 The Customer shall take responsibility for retaining a copy of the E-mail Confirmation received in accordance with clause 2.2 above.
3.1 Payment shall be made on the placing of an order by the Customer (Please see ordering pages for payment information). The Company shall carry out the necessary card verification processes and check availability of the goods on receipt of the order from the Customer. In the event that the Company is unable to supply the goods for any reason, the Customer shall be informed as soon as possible and a full refund shall be given if payment has already been made.
3.2 The price to be paid by the Customer is the price displayed on the website at the time when the order is received by the Company. However this is subject to change without notice and any quote/invoice may differ.
3.3 In the event that the Company discovers an error in the price of the goods ordered by the Customer, the Company shall notify the Customer as soon as possible providing the Customer the option of either reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling the order. If the Company is unable to contact the Customer for the purposes of this clause 3.3, the order shall be deemed cancelled and where the Customer has already made payment for the goods this shall be refunded in full.
3.4 Payment can be made by bank transfer (BACS) only 3.5 All Prices are inclusive of VAT if applicable.
4.1 The packaging of the goods shall be entirely at the discretion of the Company who shall have the right to pack all the goods in such manner, and in such quantities as the Company thinks fit and shall not be obliged to comply with any packaging requests or instructions from the Customer.
5.1 The website is only for delivery of goods to customers within the United Kingdom Mainland. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
5.2 The Company shall reasonably endeavor to deliver the goods to the Customer at such address notified by the Customer when the order was placed where such delivery is within the United Kingdom mainland within 48 hours of the E-mail Confirmation. However, goods not held in the Company´s stock may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. Estimated delivery times are as displayed on the website and as amended from time to time.
5.3 Notwithstanding clause 5.2 above delivery dates are estimates only and time of delivery is not of the essence. In the event the Company reasonably believes delivery is likely to take in excess of 5 weeks the Company will notify the Customer of the likely period of delay as soon as possible.
6. CONTRACT CANCELLATION
6.1 The Customer shall have a period of 1 working day from the date of receipt of the goods by the Customer (the "cooling off period") in which time the Customer may issue a Notice of Cancellation and return the goods to the Company. In the event the Customer cancels the Contract within the cooling off period then the Company will refund payment of the Price in full directly to the account used for payment as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of receipt of the Notice of Cancellation. The costs of returning the goods pursuant to this clause shall be borne by the Customer. Failure to return the goods or the return of the goods at the Company´s cost shall entitle the Company to charge the Customer for the direct costs associated with recovery.
6.2 Any goods returned to the Company in accordance with Clause 6.1 above shall be unused and be in the original packaging in the condition in which they were received by the Company and only applies to frozen foods or non food products.
6.3 The Customer may reject goods found to be defective within 1 day of delivery and the Company shall either offer to refund, replace or repair the goods unless the Company can demonstrate that the goods were not defective at the time of delivery.
6.4 In the period that is 1 month after the 1 day period identified in clause 6.3 above, in the event that the Customer can demonstrate that the goods were defective at the date of delivery to the Customer, the Company shall either repair or replace the goods.
6.5 For the purposes of clauses 6.3 and 6.4 above, the Company shall be liable for the cost of return in the event that the goods are shown to be defective.
7. RISK AND TITLE OF goods
7.1 Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the Customer at the point of delivery to the Customer or on the date of first attempted delivery by the Company.
7.2 Ownership of the goods shall pass to the Customer when:
7.2.1 the Company has received in full and cleared funds all sums due to it in respect of the goods; and
7.2.2 the goods have been delivered to the Customer.
8. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
8.1 The Company warrants that the goods are of satisfactory quality.
8.2 The goods are directed solely at those who access the website from the United Kingdom. The Company makes no representation that any goods are appropriate for use or available in other locations. Furthermore any individual accessing the website from locations outside of the United Kingdom is responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
8.3 Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits the liability of the Company for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
8.4 Subject to clause 8.3 and notwithstanding this clause 8, the Company´s aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by the Customer for the goods in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same clause.
8.5 Subject to clause 8.3 and other than as expressly provided in these Terms with respect to specific goods and except for those remedies detailed in clause 6 above, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
8.6 Subject to clause 8.3 above, the Company shall not be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), per-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Terms for any:
8.6.1 economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or 8.6.2 loss of goodwill or reputation; or 8.6.3 special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provision of any matter under these terms.
8.7 This clause 8 does not affect the statutory rights of the Customer as a consumer nor does it affect the contract cancellation rights specified in clause 6.
9. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
9.1 This Contract shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
9.2 The Company shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver goods or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
9.3 The Customer may not assign or sub-contract any of its rights or obligations under these Terms or any related order for goods to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by the Company.
9.4 The Company reserves the right to transfer, assign, novitiate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or party of any of its rights or obligations under these Terms or any related contract to any third party.
9.5 If any portion of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceable of the other sections of these Terms shall not be affected.
9.6 These Terms do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999).
9.7 No delay or failure by the Company to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
Terms and Conditions for Website
Any use of the website www.wholesalepies.co.uk and all associated sites operated and administrated by Free Range Pies Limited is conditional upon your acceptance of our terms and conditions as laid out below. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and without prior notice at our discretion. It is your responsibility to periodically review this page for updates in these terms and conditions which shall be in effect once posted. Your continued use of the site will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, including our privacy statement.
NOTE: The opinions views and information in this website are provided as a guide only. All people are different and thus should seek personal advice - as offered through this site. rules and laws change and this website cannot be held responsible for any out of date information; although we try to keep up to date.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
This Site is made available by Free Range Pies limited and affiliates, parent companies and any of their related businesses are referred to in these Terms & Conditions as "we", "us" or "our".
Free Range Pies has a strong belief in customer service and will always endeavour to put client's need first so if you have any query or complaint please contact us and we will do our best to resolve it to your complete satisfaction.
Note that all guarantees and prices quoted on this or any affiliated website are subject to their own contract and terms and conditions there of. This website and Free Range Pies will not be personally responsible for any of the guarantees, prices and offers made here in.
1. Rights - all rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at this Site are owned by us or our licensors. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms & Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
2. Intellectual Property - We are the owner and/or authorised user of all trade marks, service marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited.
3. Copying - You may view this Site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws world-wide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
4. Acceptable Usage Policy - This Site may contain discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services. We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet but do not actively monitor use of our discussion groups, bulletin boards or chat rooms. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any third party sites, electronic mail transmission, text message, news group, bulletin board, chat room or other material created or accessible over or through the Site. As a result, you may be exposed to content on the Site or on sites accessible over or through the Site that you find offensive or objectionable. However, we do reserve the right to monitor our discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive portions of the Site and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, constitutes a misuse of these interactive services and may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the Site where we believe that there has been such a misuse.
The following examples constitute a misuse of the interactive services:
(a)using the services for any improper, unlawful or immoral purpose, causing any nuisance by your use of the services or causing the operation of the services to be jeopardised or impaired;
(b)using the services to create, host or transmit (whether in a live chat room, on a bulletin board or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed or sex;
(c)using the services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
(d)using the services to create, host or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
(e)using the services to create, host or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party;
(f) using the services to create, host or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users;
(g)using the services to create, host or transmit any material that harasses another; using the services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services;
(h)adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead;
(i) using the services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our or a third party's security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication system, or telecommunications systems;
(j) using the services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent or to engage in screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data;
(k)using the services for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet generally;
(l) reselling, repurposing or redistributing any services provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use.
This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exclusive list of the type of misuses of the interactive services that may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your access to the Site. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding on-line conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country.
The opinions expressed in live chat rooms and/or posted on bulletin boards or on other interactive services are not necessarily ours. Any statements, advice and opinions made by such participants are those of such participants only. We neither endorse nor shall be held responsible for any such statements, advice or opinions.
5. NO WARRANTIES - THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND YOUR USE THEREOF IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES. ALTHOUGH WE TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SECURE THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A COMPLETELY SECURE MEDIUM AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS YOU POST ON OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE SAFE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
6.THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES - WE DO NOT VOUCH FOR THOSE PERSONS, COMPANIES AND OTHER ORGANISATIONS WHOSE GOODS OR SERVICES MAY BE ACCESSED OR DISPLAYED THROUGH OR ON THE SITE.
7. Your responsibility - You should always verify the information set out in this Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus checking software on any material downloaded from this Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party's consent in relation to such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our Privacy Statement and the uses which we may make of such information.
9. Materials submitted by you - Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, any of its services, by email, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted by you, and which has not been specifically requested by us, will be deemed not to be confidential, secret or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials submitted by you to this Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in posted materials have been irrevocably waived by the appropriate authors. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH MATERIALS BY US TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. This paragraph 8 does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded..
11. Links from and to the Site - You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by Web sites to which you may link from this Site ("Linked Sites"). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these Linked Sites and do not edit or monitor them. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
12. Indemnity - You will indemnify us against any loss, damage or cost incurred by us arising out of your use of the Site, any of its services or any information accessible over or through the Site, including information obtained from linked sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through the Site or your violation of these Terms & Conditions or any other laws, regulations and rules. You will also indemnify against any claims that information or material which you have submitted to us is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with us in any such defences.
13. Restriction, Suspension and Termination - We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services, if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your ISP in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.